NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the members of Temple Sholom will be held in Sarah’s Tent at Temple Sholom, 7190 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm for the following purposes:
1. To review and approve the AGM minutes from June 14, 2016 meeting.
2. To receive and consider annual financial statements for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2017.
3. To receive, consider and if advisable, approve the budget for the 2017/2018 fiscal year.
4. To consider and if thought fit pass a Special Resolution to amend the Bylaws of Temple Sholom to allow for an Interfaith Section in the Temple Sholom Cemetery (see attached regarding the Interfaith Section in the Temple Sholom Cemetery and wording of the Special Resolution).
5. To receive and consider the Directors’ report.
6. To nominate and elect Trustees and Officers (see attached report of the Nominating Committee).
7. To receive and consider the Rabbis’ annual reports.
8. To receive and consider annual reports from Temple’s constituent groups.
9. To transact such other business which may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment(s) thereof.
DATED the 23rd day of May 2017
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS